The world’s leading laboratory paddle blender for food microbiologists
WHY the Stomacher® 400 Circulator
- Improved organism recovery with the patented curved shape of the Circulator paddles over older square paddle designs
- No risk of cross contamination between samples
- Durable and reliable
- Control panel with programmable settings or ‘hands-free’ auto-run
- Countdown of processing time
- Removable door for easy cleaning of paddle chamber
- 5 year warranty and 10 year service support
Meeting the food safety and quality demands of today’s microbiologists.
Whatever method you use to enumerate and identify bacteria, yeasts and moulds in your laboratory, thorough reproducible homogenisation of the sample is the first and most critical step.
Numerous studies have demonstrated the Circulator enhancement as a positive benefit to pathogen testing procedures in traditional microbiology and PCR based techniques.
As the sample is crushed during operation, the patented curved shape of the Circulator paddles create a washing effect driving more organisms in suspension thereby providing a better homogenised sample for analysis.